A warming and nourishing hot chocolate.<...more>
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- your choice of mylk – almond, cashew, coconut or rice milk etc. (optional) to taste
- your choice of sweetener – natvia, stevia, xylitol etc. (optional)
- If using more than a couple of tablespoons of mylk, it’s a nice idea to gently warm it in a saucepan over low heat first. Then add in the water, raw cacao, coconut oil and sweetener if using.
- Using a bar mix or a whisk to combine the ingredients, results is a frothy and lushes mug of goodness.
A sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg on top finishes this drink off perfectly.
Recipe by MNMC Naturopath Lina Capovilla
We’d love to see your creations so if you post a picture of your delicious meal on social media don’t forget to tag us or use the hashtag #mnmclinic