Prawn, Mango and Avocado Salad
- 400g cooked tiger prawns
- 1 mango, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into 2cm cubes
- 4-6 cups of fresh lettuce leaves
- Pea shoots to garnish (optional)
- 2 limes, plus wedges to serve
- 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Peel and devein the prawns. Place in a bowl with mango and avocado.
- Combine in a screw top jar the grated zest of 1 lime, juice of 2 limes, coriander, chilli and honey if using, salt, pepper and oil. Secure lid tightly and shake until well combined.
- Pour over prawn, mango and avocado mixture and toss to combine.
- Spread washed lettuces leaves onto a flat serving dish, top with prawn mixture, garnish with pea shoots and lime wedges.