A versatile dressing or sauce that can be used in all sorts of different dishes. We love it in – chickpea salad, on baked potatoes, as a substitute for traditional coleslaw dressing, or as a simple dip for veggie sticks and seed crackers.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ unhulled tahini (sesame seed paste)
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp apple cider vineger
- 1 tsp tamari
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin, powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a jar, tightly secure lid and shake until well combined. If your tahini is extra think, a stick blender (or thermomix) is also useful to combine and aerate the ingredients.