This gluten-free and dairy-free loaf is the perfect savoury snack to share!
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 medium size zucchinis
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 chopped olives
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Whisk the eggs and add the salt, vinegar, olive oil.
- Add in the almond flour, buckwheat flour and baking powder to the egg mix.
- Add in the chopped rosemary, olives, garlic and chilli flakes.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm or keep in fridge for a few days.