Naturopathy in Melbourne
- Home /
- Naturopathy in Melbourne
Naturopathic medicine’s goal is to treat the whole person- including the body, mind and spirit. It aims to heal the root causes of an illness, not just stop the symptoms.
The 6 core principles followed by Naturopath’s include:
1) First, Do No Harm. Naturopaths choose the most non-invasive and least toxic treatments suitable to their clients.
2) The Healing Power of Nature. Naturopath’s recognise that with support, the body has an inherent ability to heal itself.
3) Identify and Treat the Causes. Naturopath’s help to identify, address and remove the underlying causes of symptoms and diseases.
4) Doctor as Teacher. A vital role of our Naturopath’s is to educate and support patients on their personal health management.
5) Treat the Whole Person. We recognise that the body is an integrated whole, and treat patients holistically. Diving into nutrition, lifestyle, family history, physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental and social factors in that persons life.
6) Prevention. Naturopath’s promote a focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.
These 6 principles are kept in mind when a Naturopath takes your case, develops a treatment plan and offers long term guidance along your health journey.
During your initial consultation your Naturopath will go through an in depth health history- analysing diet, lifestyle, medical history, sleep, mental health and current symptoms. Consultations are one on one and personalised to ensure individual needs and health concerns are met, with treatment plans tailored to get you feeling your absolute best.
Once your health goals are established, a treatment plan is put into place. This can include diet and lifestyle guidance, high-quality practitioner only supplements, tailored herbal mixtures and functional pathology testing.
– Women’s health
– Men’s health
– Weight Loss
– Digestive issues
– Stress, anxiety & depression
– Skin problems
– Allergies & Hay Fever
– Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
– Thyroid Issues
– Children’s Health
Take a proactive approach and consult one of the highly qualified Naturopaths at Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic. You can call us on (03) 9686 2566, send an email, or contact us online to make an appointment. You can also visit our clinic at 49 Chetwynd St, North Melbourne, which is open six days a week.