Lisa is a warm and empathetic Naturopath. She works with women and children presenting with a range of health difficulties. Her clinical experience being predominantly in the area of mental health.
Lisa understands that every client is unique and recognises that success in achieving their health goals includes tailoring a treatment plan to their individual needs.
Lisa’s clinical approach is collaborative, and evidence based. She uses a range of pathology and functional medicine testing to help her clients understand the biological reasons underlying their illness.
Lisa’s aim is to help her client’s take back control of their health. Not by fighting against it, but by finding empowering ways to make long-lasting changes that will benefit the individual and the whole family.
Special interest areas:
- Children health: autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, anxiety and depression, allergies, eczema, asthma, hay fever, sleep disturbance, recurrent infections
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, stress management, bi-polar disorder, post-natal depression
- Women health: period pain, cycle irregularities, hormonal acne, menopause, pre-menstrual syndrome, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, insomnia, weight loss, fatigue
- Digestive imbalance: food intolerances, IBS, SIBO, Inflammatory bowel disease, abdominal bloating or discomfort, candida, parasitic infections, coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, detoxification protocols
- Thyroid disorders: Hashimoto’s, Graves’ disease
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) SSNT
- MINDD practitioner
- Certificate IV massage Therapy
- Current First Aid
- Member of Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)