Lisa is an experienced Naturopath, with over 6 years of clinical practice in Melbourne, working predominately with women and children in the area of mental health and women’s health. Lisa is passionate about helping her client’s take back control of their health. Not by fighting against it, but by finding empowering ways to make long-lasting changes that will benefit the whole family.
Lisa uses pathology and functional medicine testing to help her clients find clarity about the root cause of their illness. Therapeutic treatment is based on evidence-based naturopathic intervention including nutrition, botanical medicine, diet and lifestyle strategies.
Lisa works collaboratively with doctors and other health professionals to ensure the best therapeutic outcome for her client.
Special interest areas:
- Children health: autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, anxiety and depression, allergies, eczema, asthma, hayfever, sleep disturbance, recurrent infections, feeding & toileting issues
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, stress management, bi-polar disorder, post-natal depression
- Women health: period pain, cycle irregularities, hormonal acne, menopause, pre-menstrual syndrome, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, insomnia, weight loss, fatigue
- Digestive imbalance: food intolerances, IBS, SIBO, Inflammatory bowel disease, abdominal bloating or discomfort, candida, parasitic infections, coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, detoxification protocols
- Thyroid disorders: Hashimoto’s, Graves’ disease
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) SSNT
- MINDD practitioner
- Certificate IV massage Therapy
- Current First Aid
- Member of Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)