- 2 large zucchinis, cut lengthwise
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea-salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, ricotta or your favourite vegan cheese option.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and line a oven tray with baking paper.
- Place the zucchini’s on the baking tray, cut side up.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano.
- Add tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until soft.
Serve with a fresh garden salad.
Here are some additional ideas for flavour variations. You can use anything really, just think of your favourite pizza toppings.
- sliced olives and fresh basil
- caramelized onion and pine nuts
- car-grilled capsicum and chili
- pineapple and mint
- mushrooms and fresh thyme leaves
We’d love to see your creations so if you post a picture of your delicious meal on social media don’t forget to tag us or use the hashtag #mnmclinic