Spinach and egg breakfast nests.
- 300 g spinach
- 3 eggs
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Wilt the spinach in a heated saucepan.
- Squeeze excess water out.
- Place spinach into an oven proof dish.
- Make into three birds nest shapes (using a small dish or muffin moulds can help) and crack an egg into each one.
- Sprinkle black pepper and sesame seeds onto top of egg.
- Bake in oven (180°C) for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
Variations: Add cooked onion and garlic, top with a slice of fresh tomato, or sprinkle with dried herbs or spices such as paprika.
(Recipe inspiration Metagenics)