- 1 small or 1/2 medium/large head of cauliflower*
- 3/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 3 gloves garlic
- 2 cups of fresh vegetables of your choice – grated carrot, baby peas, finely chopped broccoli, capsicum, corn etc.
- 1-2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1-2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1-2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 2 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs sultanas or goji berries
- handful of fresh coriander
- Chop into pieces and then food process the cauliflower.
- Chop the garlic and spring onion. Saute with the vegetables in the coconut oil.
- Add the tumeric, curry powder, chilli flakes, cumin and vegetable stock and stir through for a minute.
- Add the food processed cauliflower.
- Stir as it cooks for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sultanas or goji berries, pumpkins seeds, sunflower seeds and shredded coconut and stir through.
- When serving add fresh coriander to the top.
This can be served as a side with meat or vegetable protein or as a light meal on its own.
*If the cauliflower taste is overwhelming, try adding less cauliflower and more vegetables and increasing the amount of spices to suit your own tastes.
Recipe by Naturopath Amanda O’Dwyer and tweaked by our loyal followers.