- 250 g of chicken or turkey breast, cut into think bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup fresh ripe pineapple cut into small cubes, and dusted lightly with dried ginger
- ½ cup mixture: broccoli florets, snow peas and onion
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of slivered almonds
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Brush frypan with olive oil.
- Heat pan, then add chicken pieces, stirring and tossing quickly until lightly cooked.
- Add broccoli, snow peas, onion, water, salt, pepper, garlic and gingered pineapple.
- Keep tossing quickly until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with slivered almonds.
- Serve with brown rice.
(Recipe credit Metagenics)