Warm Mexican style dish.
- 1 skinless chicken breast (or 200 g), cut into thin bite size pieces
- ½ cup mixture: broccoli florets and finely sliced capsicum
- ½ cup mushrooms, finely sliced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon tomato paste
- ¼ cup water
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- Garnishing of fresh chopped parsley
- Mix together (and leave to stand) water, tomato paste, sea salt and pepper.
- Coat frypan with olive oil.
- Over moderate heat, add crushed garlic, chicken, mushrooms, broccoli and capsicum.
- Keep mixing and tossing until chicken is cooked, then add tomato mixture, stirring well until evenly mixed through.
(Recipe credit Metagenics)