Another sshh don’t tell the kids recipe (have our seen our Cauli and Chia Pizza Crust), this one is a decadent and guilt-free chocolate bowl of goodness.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (vegan variety if preferred) or 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- additional chocolate and fresh berries, to serve
- If using sugar-free dark chocolate chips, melt in a saucepan over a low heat until just melted and allow to cool.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into a high powdered food processor. Add the cacao powder, vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut cream. Process for 20 seconds, scraping down the sides half way through.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate if using and process for a further 10 seconds until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into 6 serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 1-hour before serving.
- Top with cacao nibs or additional chocolate and fruit to serve.
We’d love to see your creations so if you post a picture of your delicious meal on social media don’t forget to tag us or use the hashtag #mnmclinic