200g dark chocolate/ Carob chocolate
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp pistachios (shelled and halved)
2 tbsp goji berries
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
Have some fun with other green and red coloured foods to add as topping!
- Line a dish with baking parchment. 20cm x 20cm dish. You can use a smaller or bigger one depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sit a heat proof bowl in a pan of boiling water over a medium heat. Break the chocolate into small pieces, add to the bowl and stir continuously until it has all melted. Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the parchment lined dish. Top with the pistachios, goji berries and coconut.
- Place in the fridge for 30- 60 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.