Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go. Kid-friendly. gluten-free, and vegan-friendly!
- 3/4 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (around 65-75 grams) Vanilla Protein Powder or use Toned Protein Boost (Intrametica)
- 1/2 cup almond flour or more oat flour if can’t have nuts.
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground Cinnamon (extra for coating)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you are not vegan.
- Grind up your oats in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Alternatively (you can blend all at once by placing ingredients (minus the honey) in the food processor or blender and blend until a mealy batter is formed. Scrap sides and transfer to bowl
- Add in your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands.
- You might need to add more honey or nut butter if the batter gets to dry.
- Roll into 2cm balls and place on a cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks