Perfect for entertaining over this Christmas period. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or cut up vegetables.
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt or cocunut yoghurt (dairy free option)
- 2-3 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, cut up veggies-for serving
- Place the yogurt, avocados, garlic, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and cumin in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or cut up veggies