- 180 g of skinless chicken or turkey breasts
- 1 cup of mixed raw vegetables: cauliflower, zucchini and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Garam Marsala spice mix
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Coat chicken breast with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Garam Marsala powder and sea salt.
- Wrap inside foil and bake in hot oven for up to 20 minutes, until cooked.
- In a food processor, process all vegetables together until fluffy.
- Grate or chop vegetables finely, if no food processor available.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and add enough olive oil (until they bind together).
- Then place vegetable mixture onto a piece of foil.
- Sprinkle with dried basil, parsley and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Carefully bring up edges of foil and fold onto packet securely, but leave a little airspace inside.
- Place vegetable pack in oven next to chicken parcel and cook (approximately 15 minutes).
(Recipe credit Metagenics)