Omelettes are a quick and healthy way to use whatever you have on hand and can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon organic, unsweetened milk (soy, rice, etc.)
- A small handful of baby spinach
- 1 medium sized mushroom
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs
- Combine all ingredients into the egg mix
- Pour into a frypan
- Cook without stirring for two minutes then fold the omelette in half
Serve with a fresh garden salad.
(Recipe credit Metagenics)