Served cold, this is the ultimate “ready to eat” snack or meal.
- 180 g chicken cut into cubes
- 1 cup onion and green capsicum, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- Chilli to taste (optional)
- 3 tablespoons organic tamari
- Pinch salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water for ½ hour so they do not burn.
- Pierce the above ingredients onto the skewers.
- Mix garlic and organic tamari seasoning in a small bowl and brush kebabs with mixture.
- Grill under a medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Tip: Serve with salad or vegetables to keep cold in fridge as a snack.
(Recipe credit Metagenics)