- 6 Eggs
- 400g Boneless Skinless Salmon
- 1/2 Cup Almond or Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Dill
- 1 Cup Chopped Asparagus
- 2 Tsp Chopped or Minced Garlic (optional)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Medium Size Grated Zucchini
- Bake or steam the salmon.
- Whisk the eggs and add the salt, pepper, garlic, almond milk and olive oil.
- Add the flour, grated zucchini, chopped asparagus, chives and dill and stir together.
- Chop the cooked salmon into pieces and stir through the mix.
- Grease a tray and pour the mix in.
- Bake for 1 hour on 180 degrees celsius.
- Chop into four portions and serve with a side salad for a meal or chop into smaller pieces as a snack.
Recipe by Naturopath Amanda O’Dwyer
We’d love to see your creations so if you post a picture of your delicious meal on social media don’t forget to tag us or use the hashtag #mnmclinic