- 200 g chicken or turkey breast cut into cubes
- 4 small button mushrooms
- 2 small onions
- ¼ cup green pepper, cored, seeded, cut into cubes
- Olive oil
- ½ a cup of plain coconut yoghurt
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- Mix together the sauce ingredients into a bowl.
- Thread meat, peppers, mushrooms and onions along metal skewers.
- Coat with olive oil.
- Cook under a pre-heated grill turning several times.
- Serve with the dipping sauce and some steamed veggies or salad.
- Tip: Just increase meat and veggies to make a larger serving size
(Recipe credit Metagenics)