- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 200 g tofu
- 50 g broccoli
- 50 g cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon of diced chives
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat oil with garlic until garlic is lightly cooked.
- Add cauliflower, tofu and broccoli and stir through very quickly.
- Add 1/3 cup water and keep stirring.
- Cook on high heat approximately four minutes stirring all the time.
- Add a little more water if required to prevent sticking.
- Add chives.
- Turn out and serve.
(Recipe credit Metagenics)