A delicious and vibrant rainbow salad.
- 1 cup of walnuts either activated, raw or roasted as per your preference
- 2 cubes of Meredith goats feta
- 3 cups of loose leaf lettuce
- 1 carrot cut into thin strips
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of fresh herbs – mint, basil or coriander
- ½ red capsicum cut into thin strips
- ½ punnet of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup of snow peas cut into strips.
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1 tbs of cold pressed virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a bowel, layer and decorate as you go.
- Pour dressing and feta over the top serve with chicken, salmon or eye fillet
(Recipe credit Angela Smith)